Reset Password

Not a member?

Registration is free!

Register here


How to replace your Pleasure Craft Operator Card

To replace a lost or damaged Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC), customers must contact.

If your PCOC was issued by freecourse.ca, please send your request to support@freecourse.ca.

In your e-mail message, indicate that you need to replace your PCOC and provide us with the following information:

  • First and last name on PCOC
  • Mailing address
  • Date of birth of cardholder
  • Card registration number if known (starts with 05400)

We will reply to your request within 24 hours.