Reset Password

Not a Member?

Registration is free!

Register Here

Instead of $59.95, for a limited time you pay only $29.95 for everything (the official online boater course, the official boater exam, and the official boater license – legally called the Pleasure Craft Operator Card). Plus: You pay only AFTER you pass the official boater test. Welcome aboard!

How to replace your Pleasure Craft Operator Card

We will reply to your request within 24 hours.

To replace a lost or damaged Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC), please send your request via e-mail to: support@freecourse.ca

To replace a PCOC issued by freecourse.ca: In your e-mail request, please provide the following information:

  • First and last name on PCOC
  • Cardholder’s current mailing address
  • Cardholder’s date of birth
  • Card registration number if known (starts with 05400)

To replace a PCOC issued by another company: In your e-mail request, provide the following:

  • An image of the damaged operator card, if possible
  • A copy of the temporary operator card, if possible
  • Cardholder’s personal info (name, mailing address, date of birth)

Contact Us

Mailing address:
422 Halldon Place,
Ottawa, ON, K2B 7B8


Speak to an actual person:
Mon – Sun, 6AM - 10PM EST

Wear It!

Failure to wear a flotation device is the leading contributing factor in boating fatalities. When on the water, the single-most important thing that you can do to prevent drowning is to always wear a properly adjusted PFD or lifejacket of appropriate type, size, and fit.

Like us
on Facebook